|
PICTURE TO BURN.
|
Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012 |
Feeling better, how about you?
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 6:58 PM Horray! I'm currently in a good mood, maybe after crying make me feel better. Early in the morning was in a VERY BAD MOOD! I don't understand why does mummy nag & nag all day, or even daddy. Already feeling sleepy & stuff, making me feel ON FIRE! When I step out of house, I burst into tears. Calling tony and messaging liying, but both of them SLOW reply. ); First lesson started, it was BORING chinese. The teacher make the teaching so slow, he question every to read paragraph by paragraph =.= boring right? Waste of time! Next was D&T, we got our N'level topic- HOME. It's seem easy, but my empty brain can't think of any wonderful idea. ARGH! skip skip skip The last lesson of the day was GEOGRAPHY-MsRai, however we was kana stayed back by Chemistry teacher. Even so, THE GOOD NEWS IS THERE WILL BE NO RETEST! Feel kind of happy when I hear that there's no retest, however I study real hard for this retest.... After school, waited for Jaslyn&co. for their lunch. Anyway, JIAHUI.ONN cheer up! (: I'm starting to feel bored, shall type till here. BYE! (: /English N'level Comprehension. /English journal. /Chinese 口语训练. /E-math Textbook. /E-math Topical Maths 3. /D&T Mind map & Image board. |