|
PICTURE TO BURN.
|
Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012 |
Endless road! (:
Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 1:10 AM Ring ring, Boys & Girls is time to sleep! The current time is 01:02AM, & I'm still awake. Want to know why? Is because I have too many undone work to do, feeling so stress up. But I'm glad that I manage to complete geography, & some a-math work. I'm not feeling very happy, and you guys must be wodering :"Waolao, always sad, stress, unhappy, angry, emo post de!" It's because I'm so afraid that I couldn't promote, I'm so afraid that my english couldn't make it, I'm so afraid of losing him, I'm so afraid being found out, I'm so afraid that people is drifting... ): But people, I'm trying to control my emotional. Give me sometime alright? Currently msn-ing with dominick, chatting about relationship stuff.. ): I miss tony badly, I really don't wish to start those quarrel but... Lets begin, Firstly, Happy 16th Birthday to ONNJiaHui! School was real bad. Few of my classmate was sick, especially Jerome & Bryan. Jerome got a pretty bad flu, & Bryan was so sick that he can't even entertain us with his singing... D; Even MsRai was sick! Poor her... Lesson as usual, Brenda went to Korea le, so jealous larh! Wanted to skip chemistry, & find Dentist but it was closed. Too Bad... skip skip skip. After school, went home straight. Not feeling very well, and so is Jaslyn & Sixian. Darling send me to bus stop, & off he go to aaron's house & to kovan lan shop. OH YA, I fell down... It was so embarrassing, :'( sure not elaborate! Shall end here, nights boys & girls! It's time to study. |