|
PICTURE TO BURN.
|
Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012 |
Mugging real hard?
Friday, February 05, 2010 @ 11:29 PM Finally it's Friday! Even though is Friday, I still think there is not enough time to complete my assignments. It have been long since I last worked on my assignments. For now, I shall kick away those bad habit and start completing my homework. No longer teacher have to chase after me for work. There's less then a year time for the N'level. Word Hard, Play Hard- to get a good result! People do notice that recently, I've been giving moody face! Want to know why? Because I'm worry about TONYKOH! He started working 4times a week, 5pm to 10pm. Neglect those homework, or maybe even me? Sometime, I really feel like talking peacefully about this stuff, but whenever this topic come, things turn worst... Anyway, 8th months is coming! ^^ No more misunderstanding alright? School's teacher getting more & more impatient to us. They kept stressing us that we have no time for this & that. Don't they know that we have to carry stress given by 7 to 9subjects? If every teacher kept pushing us, and we already tried our best, just leave us alone! I predict one day everyone is going to breakdown by those education. After school, went for CCA! This is the first time in my life cleaning the NProom. Me and Zoe SWEEP & MOP, and is freaking dirty! It's been 4years since they clean up, YUCKS! READERS, there's something real bad happening today. It's related to KangWei, and he can't attend to NP CampCraft Competition tomorrow, and it's replace by WeiYu(maybe?).. Whatever is it, take good care-Mr.CherK.W Tomorrow 1. 0800-0900, A-math test 2. 0900-1000, A-math extra lesson 3. 1000-1200, A-math private tuition by MsNg. 4. 1200-1400, home??? 5. 1400-1630, Out with darling! :D 6. 1630-????, JiaHui's Party! |