PICTURE TO BURN.

Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.







January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012

You're mine, in my heart.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 11:58 PM


Sad? Disappointed? Angry? I don't know, mixture of feeling.
Is it true that we really can't handle relationship at this age? Or is it I have been brainwash by parents? I don't get it, really... Things always turn out awful when I mention about it.

The things I love about you, they make me smile. I love that you’re amazingly cute. I love how you can make me smile with just a hello. I love how you have the most amazing smile. I love the sound of your voice. I love the way you laugh. I love how you say you aren’t cute. I love how you sing on the phone, even if its sound horrible. I love it when you tell me I’m cute. I love your style. I love the way you look. I love looking at your message before sleeping.

The things I dislikes that make me sad. I dislike that you live too far away from me. I dislike that you’ve become so busy. :( I dislike that I have to wait. I dislike the fact I know there are other girls interested in you. I dislike the fact that you've no interested in talking to me. I dislike that your so amazing to me because it scares me.