|
PICTURE TO BURN.
|
Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012 |
Take care sister!
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 11:46 AM I suddenly have the urge to post, however I have nothing in my mind... My Eldest sister had went to Indonesia, Medan helping those needy kids. My second sister had went to Girl Guide camp. Both of them leave me alone at home! ): Whatever it is, I going to go out with baby later on! ^^ Hope time would not pass so fast! I have tons of undone holiday work, yet I complete none of it. ): WHY SO 命苦! - English 4 Comprehension worksheet. - English extra Comprehension worksheet. - Elementary Mathematics Revision Paper 2. - Elementary Mathematics TYS. - Additional Mathematics Book 1 & 2. - Additional Mathematics MsNg Booklet. - Chemistry worksheet. - 4Social Studies Practice Paper. - 6Social Studies Essay. - D&T Journal. - Tuition Vocabulary Test. - Tuition Composition Homework. - Tuition Comprehension Worksheet. |