|
PICTURE TO BURN.
|
Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012 |
Term 3, ):
Monday, June 28, 2010 @ 10:09 PM Hello blog, you are so dusty! ): Alright, today school reopen. Endless homework and test for us. Brand new term have started, and IT'S A BRAND NEW START!♥ However, I notice that not all of my classmate have buck up. ): So worried for them & myself. We are left with 70days to Nlevel. ): I hope my English and science could get a passing grade. Shall end here, won't be posting that much! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! ♥TONY KOH MING MING YUAN YUAN! I'm dead tired. School is driving me crazy, I feel so stress. ): The amount of time staying in school is mad. Can you imagine 7am-7pm every Monday to Friday? Or even my Saturday and Sunday is taken away by teachers... Time fast really fast, is July already. Today was my O'level Chinese Oral, I'm so afraid I did badly... Anyway is over already. Not only that, tomorrow is Passing Out Parade for ALL uniform group. I will miss NPCC 7th Batch! <3 The affection for Tony is brewing strong♥ Boy, you don't know how much I miss you :< Thank you for everything you've done for me, sweetboy! Even though we had quarrel over the littlest things, I really enjoyed being with you. Thank you for your unconditional love and care for me, and thank you for trying to make this a kiss. I love you with the whole of my heart! Do you know how much I want to hug you to sleep and wake up in your arms!! You know you're someone I never wanna lose. I love you, from the bottom of my heart :)) |