PICTURE TO BURN.

Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.







January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012

Day 67.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 7:42 PM
Day 67.

My heart beats quickly as I lay there still feeling your body wrapping around mine

I close my eyes noticing that there is nothing left
What I can only do is to dream
No matter how much i want you back

For you have left me here with nothing but a memory
you've been gone for quite some time

but the memory of you still lives on

it seems like it's just few minutes you've left
my heart can still feel the pain

every birthday
every holiday
every day

I wish i could spend those days with you
like the many years before and after

now i can only spent these days by the memory of
your smiles , your voice
your kisses , your hugs
those small , detailed memories of you

I have to admit
i still cry at night
as i think of the past

of all the memories we had
even though I'm already really sucked dry .

you've been gone for quite some time
but the memory of you still lives on with me .

A memory of what we had
A memory of nothing more at this time nothing to look forward to

My heart aches as I open my eyes
I turn around and see nothing but an empty bed
I've hug those things you've once touched
The scent of you makes me wonder where could you been
I have lost a person that could never be replaced but it has vanished right before my eyes

They say “A memory will last a life time”
But I say “A memory will only last a life time as long as you can keep it alive inside of your heart”

I know that I love you truly and deeply
The heart that truly loves never forgets <3