PICTURE TO BURN.

Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.







January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012

What should I do?
Monday, December 20, 2010 @ 10:20 PM


No work today, but have to go back school for stupid briefing. This briefing is really a waste of time. Just because our school become SAP school, our vice-principle keep pushing people to go to Higher Nitech in ITE. Even with a eligible marks, she still advice people not to go up to Secondary5. What for? Just because she is afraid that we couldn't maintain the next year Olevel standard? Fuck it. This have become the hottest topic in facebook now, most of the parent called MOE to complain about it. Good game Mdm Chow! :D

Soon after this, wasn't really in a good mood. It was something related to family and friends issue. How? Sad face. On the way home, try my luck calling Zoe. She was at home rotting, so I ask her out for heart talk session. Guess that she is the only one who can heart talk with? Cause most of the others were busy with their stuff. Seriously, very thankful to know someone who didn't look down on Normal Academic student, someone who don't mind being friends with me, someone who can spare her time for me when I need a shoulder to cry on or a listen ear. Thanks Zoe. ♥ ♥ ♥

If all good things must come to an end, then do not worry. All bad things eventually would end too.