|
PICTURE TO BURN.
|
Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.
January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012 |
I understand.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 12:46 AM The truth hurts, what can I say? 1) I know we are friend. 2) I'm not over him yet. 3) But feeling is fading slowly as day goes by. Around two years ago, I guess that was puppy love. I met the first guy I truly love. People often asked me, if I’m waiting for him still. My answer was no. But that doesn’t mean he’s a no big deal in my heart, he still means a lot to me. Even if I’m over him, we’re just friend. Nothing more than that, we're just friend. We’ve known each other for too long, it’s impossible to fall back on love track. Even if it really do, is miracle. I hate writing such stuff, especially mentioning it my blog. So this is the best way I can convey my feelings. I’m not trying attract any unwanted attention, good on you if you think I am. I hate feeling pressurized by this issue, the best way is to make things clear. Once and for all. I’m sorry for being such an idiotic person.. Life recently was getting better. How awesome my surrounding friends could be? They cheer me up whenever my brain go haywire. I love them lots. However my studies standard kept dropping. Shall start seeing subject teacher yea? Oh man, I'm sick and tired of my blogskins and songs. Shall change it once I'm free! Going off to bed, nights reader! |