PICTURE TO BURN.

Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.







January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012

Moody Thursday! ):
Thursday, August 02, 2012 @ 1:48 PM

Moody Thursday. Everything didn't goes as smoothly as I thought with my babyboy. ): Boohoo, I know I haven't been in the best of mood ever since I seldom meet up with T. I'm always having sudden mood swing here and there. For one moment, I can be very hyper, and in my best crazy mood, the very next minute, I can just gone mad at certain minor stuff. *Sad Faceeeee* Often, T had to deal with my tantrums despite me being so unreasonable. But thank you sweetheart for being so patient and always tried to cool me down and make things right. <3

Feeling so stressed up over polytechnic assignment, so much to do yet so little time was given. End of Semester Test coming, and 2 of my modules have to memories like mad women. D: I really can't wait for everything to end, can't wait to meet T more often, and can't wait to cuddle him!