PICTURE TO BURN.

Hello.♥ I'm SZECHI. Turning nineteen on MAY10. :D
I didn’t change. I just grew up, that’s all.







January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012 October 2012

When your relationship starts getting dry.
Monday, August 27, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Yeah, things are getting less exciting, but that doesn’t mean he love me any less. The beginning stage is always the best stage. Butterflies in your stomach, little surprises to impress each other, and trying out new things. But who said the “comfortable stage” can’t be good? Everyone need to realize that the comfortable stage is actually a good stage in the relationship too. That means he or she has already accepted each other for who they are and there’s no more guessing games. But, just because it's comfortable around each other doesn’t mean that one should stop trying. It just means that your love is deeper now and the little surprises doesn’t measure what your relationship should be like.

REMEMBER, just because the relationship is less exciting, doesn’t mean that he or she don’t love you. Instead, they love you even more now. And remember, they have a life too. When you love someone, it’s not about the materialistic things they do for you. But it is about the moments you guys share with each other to help each other get through tough times.


Everyone told you to be who you are, but yet they judge you for who you are. Judgemental world yeah? Is really sad that not every supports me & T's relationship. Yes, I know I know. I am not a good girlfriend. I always take him for granted, and often find tiny winy stuff to start quarrel. Some of our friends doesn't like me & T to be together, they think that we both deserve someone better. But seriously, after all we are not perfect, you guys can't expect T to always do what I want or expect me to stop being so sensitive and unreasonable, for what you all freaking judge from what we had gone through? Hello, other than the bad side of our relationship, we do have also good side of it. I, myself, know it that this relationship may blow off anytime. Actions speak louder than words, is me me me, always me. I know I am the world WORST WORST WORST GIRLFRIEND, I took my babyboy for granted, I am unreasonable, I have badass attitude, I am not understanding, I am too sensitive, I am too controlling.. You guys think that I really feels good to be that way? Have you guys ever put yourself into my freaking shoes and wonder how hard is it to change all this?